Space is limited, click here to register
Announcing the Fifth Annual Total Futbol Golf Tournament! This event will take place on Friday, October 18, 2019, at Reston National Golf Course. Reston National is located at 11875 Sunrise Valley Drive, Reston, VA 20191. More information on this beautiful course can be found at www.restonnationalgc.com
Play will begin at 1:00 PM with a shotgun start. Registration and check-in is from 12:00-12:50 PM. A Buffet Dinner and Raffle Prize Drawing will follow the golfing. Buy as many $5 raffle tickets as you wish for a chance to win one of our fantastic prizes (none worth less than $50!).
Registration is $150 per golfer OR $500 for a Foursome. 2 Mulligans per player are available for $10 each. Registration for Dinner Only is $25.
Entry Fee includes:
- Green Fees and Cart
- Complimentary Range Balls and Use of Practice Facilities During Registration
- Long Drive and Closest-to-Pin Contests
- First Place Awards (3 Flights) Based on Handicap
- Tees, Balls, and 2 Drink Tickets for Each Player
- Discount Green Fee Coupons
- Post-Golf Buffet Dinner
NOTE: 100% of the proceeds from the Golf Tournament and Raffle will be split between Total Futbol scholarships and the charity created by our very own Joy Veazey, Hope Faster (www.hopefaster.org, or click on the graphic below for more information).
Sponsorship opportunities for the tournament are available here. Please see details below if you're interested.
PLATINUM SPONSOR - $4,000
- Banner at registration and dinner
- 1-year listing on the Total Futbol website
- Recognition at the buffet dinner
- Eight playing spots
GOLD SPONSOR - $2,000
- Banner at registration and lunch
- 6-month listing on the Total Futbol website
- Recognition at the buffet lunch
- Four playing spots
BEVERAGE CART SPONSOR - $750
- Banner on beverage cart
- Two playing spots
PUTTING GREEN SPONSOR - $500
- Banner on the green
- One playing spot
HOLE SPONSOR - $150
For sponsorship opportunities, to buy raffle tickets or ask questions, email Event Coordinator Jimmy Brewer at firstname.lastname@example.org